- Yosemite National Park
- SoCal Ski and Snowboard Guide
- SoCal Outdoors Guide
- SoCal Mountain Biking Guide
- SoCal Hiking Guide
- SoCal Camping Guide
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- San Diego Hiking Guide
- San Diego Camping Guide
- Rock Climbing
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Outdoor SoCal Podcast
- Orange County Biking Guide
- News and Features
- Mountain Biking
- Mission Trails Regional Park Camping Guide
- Los Padres National Forest
- Los Angeles Hiking Guide
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Biking GUide
- Big Bear
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park Camping Guide
YouTube viewers can now watch the intimate social activities of a family of California’s biggest bird.
California’s Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)has released a plan for the recovery of gray wolves, a measure initiated five years ago when a gray wolf was discovered in the…
Joshua Tree National Park has temporarily closed a climbing area known as the “Towers of Uncertainty”
A breaching whale landed on a boat full of tourists early this week off the coast of Baja’s Cabo San Lucas, killing a woman and severely injuring two other passengers.
Park officials have been tracking the lion family, a mother and three kittens, since the cubs were only a month old
Nearly extinct after a 1999 distemper epidemic, the island fox population is back and making waves.
Dozens of starving sea lion pups continue to wash up each day on the California coastline, taxing the resources of rescue operations that care for the young animals.
This life and death struggle between a seal and an octopus didn’t take place here in SoCal, but it makes you wonder how often these bouts take place off the Cali coast.
The fire has progressed rapidly and “in multiple directions,” according to the park service.