- Yosemite National Park
- SoCal Ski and Snowboard Guide
- SoCal Outdoors Guide
- SoCal Mountain Biking Guide
- SoCal Hiking Guide
- SoCal Camping Guide
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- San Diego Hiking Guide
- San Diego Camping Guide
- Rock Climbing
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Outdoor SoCal Podcast
- Orange County Biking Guide
- News and Features
- Mountain Biking
- Mission Trails Regional Park Camping Guide
- Los Padres National Forest
- Los Angeles Hiking Guide
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Biking GUide
- Big Bear
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park Camping Guide
Silver Strand State Beach is a narrow strip of land flanked by Pacific Ocean and San Diego Bay with beaches on both sides. Camping for RVs is available, but the…
This San Diego beach features swimming, surfing, skin diving, fishing and picnicking. The large bluff-top campground is very popular, especially in summer. Stairs lead to the beach. Hours Camping: 24…
Guide to camping at San Elijo State Beach campground in San Diego
Situated 4,200 feet above sea level in a forest of pines and oaks along the northern extremity of the Laguna Mountain Range, this 929-acre park is one of the few county parks to get snowfall each year.
Vallecito has been a campsite for literally hundreds of years, beginning first with the native Kumeyaay Indians.
Potrero Regional Park, East Count San Diego, offers RV, tent, and group camping.
This preserve boasts 397 acres of chaparral and woodlands ideal for hikers. An overnight camp site is available to youth groups only.
Lake Morena Regional Park is a camping park located in the Laguna Mountains of East County, San Diego.
Guajome Regional Park is located in the coastal community of Oceanside and has a little bit of everything that San Diego County offers. A developed 33-site campground offers partial hook…