- Yosemite National Park
- SoCal Ski and Snowboard Guide
- SoCal Outdoors Guide
- SoCal Mountain Biking Guide
- SoCal Hiking Guide
- SoCal Camping Guide
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- San Diego Hiking Guide
- San Diego Camping Guide
- Rock Climbing
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Outdoor SoCal Podcast
- Orange County Biking Guide
- News and Features
- Mountain Biking
- Mission Trails Regional Park Camping Guide
- Los Padres National Forest
- Los Angeles Hiking Guide
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Biking GUide
- Big Bear
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park Camping Guide
SDMBA announced it has hired San Diego native and avid mountain biker Susie Murphy as its inaugural executive director.
With fire season in full effect, campers in SoCal’s state and federally managed forests must comply with fire restrictions intended to prevent forest fires.
In celebration of the first National Get Outdoors Day, entrance is free for visitors to all National Forests this weekend.
Scientists want data, surfers want waves. A new data-collecting surfboard fin serves both purposes.
The International Mountain Bicycling Association has posted an overview of up-and-coming mountain biking destinations in Northern California.
Surfrider Foundations’ San Diego Chapter has launched a campaign this week to help San Deigo Count restaurants to operate in ways that reduce their impact on San Diego’s oceans and beaches.
California has been ranked as the eight-most bike friendly state for 2015 by the League of American Bicyclists.
An oil spill in the ocean off Santa Barbara Tuesday has fouled four miles of California coastline just before the first weekend of summer.
Legendary climber and all-around daredevil Dean Potter was killed in a BASE jumping accident in Yosemite on Saturday, May 16, along with his jump partner Graham Hunt, according to press reports.