- Yosemite National Park
- SoCal Ski and Snowboard Guide
- SoCal Outdoors Guide
- SoCal Mountain Biking Guide
- SoCal Hiking Guide
- SoCal Camping Guide
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- San Diego Hiking Guide
- San Diego Camping Guide
- Rock Climbing
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Outdoor SoCal Podcast
- Orange County Biking Guide
- News and Features
- Mountain Biking
- Mission Trails Regional Park Camping Guide
- Los Angeles Hiking Guide
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Biking GUide
- Big Bear
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park Camping Guide
Almost a year and half ago, Susie Murphy took a big gamble. The San Diego native, who’d been mountain biking the region’s trails since 1994, decided to go all in…
The town of Idyllwild, California, is an outdoor enthusiasts paradise in Southern California, offering some of the region’s best rock climbing, hiking, mountaineering and–apropos the video above–mountain biking. Located in…
California’s premier mountain bike race series, the California Enduro Series, has announced the schedule for its 2017 events. For 2017, the California Enduro Series expands to eight rounds. The SoCal stop on…
SDMBA announced it has hired San Diego native and avid mountain biker Susie Murphy as its inaugural executive director.
The International Mountain Bicycling Association has posted an overview of up-and-coming mountain biking destinations in Northern California.
After a surprise snowstorm delayed opening of the Snow Summit bike park, the mountain is now officially opened for the summer season.
Harald Phillip makes the first descent of large portion’s of the Via Ferrata, a fix-rope climbing route in Italy.
The website SingleTracks.com has compiled an list the most popular mountain bike trails by state, which concludes that the most popular California trail according to the site is Downieville Downhill