- Yosemite National Park
- SoCal Ski and Snowboard Guide
- SoCal Outdoors Guide
- SoCal Mountain Biking Guide
- SoCal Hiking Guide
- SoCal Camping Guide
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- San Diego Hiking Guide
- San Diego Camping Guide
- Rock Climbing
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Outdoor SoCal Podcast
- Orange County Biking Guide
- News and Features
- Mountain Biking
- Mission Trails Regional Park Camping Guide
- Los Padres National Forest
- Los Angeles Hiking Guide
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Biking GUide
- Big Bear
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park Camping Guide
A proposed law would require adult cyclists in California to wear helmets and to wear reflective clothing when riding at night.
President Barack Obama visited San Dimas, California, today to designate the San Gabriel Mountains as a national monument.
President Barack Obama is expected to announced on Friday that he will designate a region encompassing about half of the mountain range, around 350,000 acres of public land in the Angeles National Forest as the San Gabriel Mountains National Monument.
Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation Tuesday that will require the state for the first time to regulate water being pumped from the ground
The Meadow Fire in Little Yosemite Valley grew over night from 400 acres to more than 2,500 acres, prompting the National Park Service to evacuate climbers an hikers and to…
The National Park Service announced on August 27 that extended day hikes in the inner canyon of Grand Canyon National Park beginning after September 15, 2014, will require a day-use permit.
The Allied Climbers of San Diego fight for access for to San Diego’s crags and boulders
Thinking about filming your next outdoors exploit with a drone and GoPro rig. Think again. The US National Park Service today announced a ban on the unmanned aircraft aerial vehicles–drones–in all…