- Yosemite National Park
- SoCal Ski and Snowboard Guide
- SoCal Outdoors Guide
- SoCal Mountain Biking Guide
- SoCal Hiking Guide
- SoCal Camping Guide
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- San Diego Hiking Guide
- San Diego Camping Guide
- Rock Climbing
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Outdoor SoCal Podcast
- Orange County Biking Guide
- News and Features
- Mountain Biking
- Mission Trails Regional Park Camping Guide
- Los Padres National Forest
- Los Angeles Hiking Guide
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Biking GUide
- Big Bear
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park Camping Guide
Anza Borrego Desert State Park is offering three ranger-led New Year’s Day hikes to kick of 2017. The hikes are of varying distance and difficulty. Contact the park visitor’s center…
Photographer Cheyne Walls finds a new perspective on the famed Hollywood sign.
Your heart’s in the outdoors, but you’ve got a bun in the oven. You will soon be faced with an old dilemma: how to get outside when caring for an infant.
Two new hiking and mountain biking trails officially opened last week in Black Mountain Open Space Park near Rancho Peñasquitos.
One hiker was killed and another seriously injured Saturday when a 70-foot-high cliff collapsed onto the beach at Point Reyes
BLM and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians plan to exchange about 7,000 acres of undeveloped land
Justin Lichter and Shawn Forry hiked the entire 2,650 miles of Pacific Crest Trail in winter.
Up for some do-gooding in the outdoors? The Pacific Crest Trail Association has the perfect gig for you. The association is looking to expand its recently launched trail stewards program…