- Yosemite National Park
- SoCal Ski and Snowboard Guide
- SoCal Outdoors Guide
- SoCal Mountain Biking Guide
- SoCal Hiking Guide
- SoCal Camping Guide
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- San Diego Hiking Guide
- San Diego Camping Guide
- Rock Climbing
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Outdoor SoCal Podcast
- Orange County Biking Guide
- News and Features
- Mountain Biking
- Mission Trails Regional Park Camping Guide
- Los Padres National Forest
- Los Angeles Hiking Guide
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Biking GUide
- Big Bear
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park Camping Guide
This sign from Black’s Beach says it all. Curses!
SDMBA announced it has hired San Diego native and avid mountain biker Susie Murphy as its inaugural executive director.
Escondido elementary school teacher turned his house into a paleontology museum.
The 2012 climbing documentary, “K2 Siren of the Himalayas” will be showing at San Diego’s Media Arts Center through September.
“Only The Essential” is a film documenting a 5-month, 2668-mile Pacific Crest Trail thru-hike from Mexico to Canada
In this short film by Katrin and Lars Schneider, the young German couple and their 8-month-old son Fietje escape the frigid German spring to explore the US Southwest for two months in a 1971 Westfalia camper van.
Memorizing video by artist Cy Kuckenbaker layers together an hour of surfing footage shot from a bluff in San Diego.
New film will feature Reese Witherspoon as memoirist who hiked the PCT