- Yosemite National Park
- SoCal Ski and Snowboard Guide
- SoCal Outdoors Guide
- SoCal Mountain Biking Guide
- SoCal Hiking Guide
- SoCal Camping Guide
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- San Diego Hiking Guide
- San Diego Camping Guide
- Rock Climbing
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Outdoor SoCal Podcast
- Orange County Biking Guide
- News and Features
- Mountain Biking
- Mission Trails Regional Park Camping Guide
- Los Padres National Forest
- Los Angeles Hiking Guide
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Hiking Guide
- Cleveland National Forest Biking GUide
- Big Bear
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park Camping Guide
Obama has set aside more than 330,000 acres near San Francisco to create a new national monument at Berryssa Snow Mountain.
SDMBA announced it has hired San Diego native and avid mountain biker Susie Murphy as its inaugural executive director.
With fire season in full effect, campers in SoCal’s state and federally managed forests must comply with fire restrictions intended to prevent forest fires.
Scientists want data, surfers want waves. A new data-collecting surfboard fin serves both purposes.
Surfrider Foundations’ San Diego Chapter has launched a campaign this week to help San Deigo Count restaurants to operate in ways that reduce their impact on San Diego’s oceans and beaches.
An oil spill in the ocean off Santa Barbara Tuesday has fouled four miles of California coastline just before the first weekend of summer.
This short film by Klaus Obermeyer at Aero Films, showing skiers and snowboarders riding dry mountains
The board was developed through a collaboration UCSD and surfboard blank maker Arctic Foam.
This summer, California will begin phasing in a statewide ban on hunting with lead bullets, a regulation intended to protect the condors from ingesting the toxic lead slugs.